Thursday, March 12, 2009

Q: Student or Traveler?

A: All of the above.

I am a student over here in HK, and I am getting to experience Asia in my free time. None of my blogs would reflect this truth, however. I have been running around Asia every weekend, but my blogs have failed to mention that on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I attend class. I am really enjoying my classes. My favorite is my Financial Markets class taught by a very accomplished professor from France (the professors over here are all very international: I have one from France, one from Malaysia, and one from China). I just took a test in her class today, and I think I did well...but we'll see. The curves are supposed to be insane over here, and the local students study constantly.
Anyway, this is a picture of me and my group from my first presentation in my Financial Markets class. We call ourselves "Exchange Rate" because we are all exchange students from across the world.


Guilin, China blog coming soon...
Sally
P.S. This blog merely exists to prove I am actually in school over here...Dad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers